What information does the Application obtain?
- User Provided Information. The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some features offered by the Application unless you register. When you register and use the Application, you generally provide your email address, user name and password. You also provide your email when you contact me. This information is used only for registration, purposes directly related to the phrases submission feature and for contact (including technical support). I keep your email address strictly confidential. I do NOT share your email with advertisers.
- Automatically Collected Information. In addition, the Application collects certain information automatically:
- information about your device (including, but not limited to manufacturer, model, hardware parameters, operating system version, etc.)
- user-specific information (advertising id, user’s gender, estimated age, interests, language, etc.)
- information about your location (the IP address of your device, GPS position, Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth beacons, cell towers around you, etc.)
- information about the way you use the Application (including your settings, crash data, etc.)
How do you use information obtained by the Application? Do you share obtained information with third parties?
- I use all the information collected by the Application to understand user’s behavior, preferences, etc. and make the Application better. To make this happen I use services such as Google Analytics. Please consult privacy policies of those services to get more information about the data collection process: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners
- I use the information (information about your device, user-specific information and information about your location) to monetize the application using personalized ads. I cooperate with advertisers and share the information with them in order to serve you personalized ads. Thanks to this technology I can keep most Application’s functionalities free of charge.
I may also disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when I believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect my rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with my trusted services providers who work on my behalf, do not have an independent use of the information I disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if the Application is gets acquired, merged or sold.
I may also use the information you provided me to contact you from time to provide you with important information and required notices.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
The Application may provide paid subscriptions. I may limit the amount of data collected from paid subscribers. For more information, please consult the End-User License Agreement (EULA): https://funnyweather.zsuiwal.com/eula.
If you wish to “opt out” of certain targeted advertising, please visit http://www.youradchoices.com and/or https://networkadvertising.org. Please note that the links above may not reach all my advertising partners and certain behaviorally targeted advertising may still be displayed to you. If you want to be certain that no behaviorally targeted advertisements are displayed to you, please do not use and uninstall the Application.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
I’ll retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you’d like me to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact me at [email protected] and I will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly. Please keep in mind, that due to the anonymization process, it’s a common case when I’m unable to identify which data belongs to you, and therefore I can’t delete such data.
The Application shouldn’t be used by children under the age of 16. I do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided me with information without their consent, he or she should contact me at [email protected]. I’ll delete such information from my files within a reasonable time.
I’m concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. I provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect all the information I collect, process and maintain. Additionally, I provide enhanced security for personally identifiable information. Please be aware that, although I endeavor provide reasonable security for information I collect process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about my practices, please contact me via email at [email protected].
Updated: 15th August 2019