What information does the Application obtain?
- User Provided Information. The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some features offered by the Application unless you register. When you register and use the Application, you generally provide your email address, user name and password. You also provide your email when you contact me. This information is used only for registration, purposes directly related to the phrase submission feature and for contact (including technical support). I keep your email address strictly confidential. I do NOT share your email with advertisers.
- Automatically Collected Information. In addition, the Application collects certain information automatically:
- information about your device (including, but not limited to manufacturer, model, hardware parameters, operating system version, installed applications etc.)
- user-specific information (advertising id, user’s gender, estimated age, interests, language, etc.)
- information about your location (the IP address of your device, GPS position, Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth beacons, cell towers around you, etc.)
- information about the way you use the Application (including your settings, crash data, etc.)
The Application may collect the aforementioned data even when it’s closed and/or not in use.
How do you use information obtained by the Application? Do you share obtained information with third parties?
- I use all the information collected by the Application to understand user’s behavior, preferences, etc. and make the Application better. To make this happen I use external services, provided by third parties.
- I use the information (information about your device, user-specific information and information about your location, as defined above) to monetize the application using personalized ads and other means of monetization. I cooperate with advertisers (and my other partners) and share the information with them. Thanks to this technology I can keep most Application’s functionalities free of charge.
Please consult privacy policies of my partners to get more information about the data they collect and process and for opt-out options they provide:
I may also disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when I believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect my rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with my trusted services providers who work on my behalf, do not have an independent use of the information I disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if the Application is gets acquired, merged or sold.
I may also use the information you provided me to contact you from time to provide you with important information and required notices.
What are my opt-out rights?
The data that is collected for monetization purposes (including personalized ads) is tied to your Android Advertising ID which can be reset under the following path: “Google Settings→Ads→Reset advertising ID”. This path also includes an option to opt-out from personalized ads, which affects the Application.
The Application may provide paid subscriptions. I may limit the amount of data collected from paid subscribers. For more information, please consult the End-User License Agreement (EULA): https://funnyweather.zsuiwal.com/eula.
Other opt-out options may be available in privacy policies of my partners mentioned above. If you opt-out using the method provided by any of my partners, that specific partner will stop collecting your data.
You can also stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstallation processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
I’ll retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you’d like me to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact me at [email protected] and I will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly. Please keep in mind, that due to the anonymization process, it’s a common case when I’m unable to identify which data belongs to you, and therefore I can’t delete such data.
The Application shouldn’t be used by children under the age of 16. I do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided me with information without their consent, he or she should contact me at [email protected]. I’ll delete such information from my files within a reasonable time.
I’m concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. I provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect all the information I collect, process and maintain. Additionally, I provide enhanced security for personally identifiable information. Please be aware that, although I endeavor provide reasonable security for information I collect process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about my practices, please contact me via email at [email protected].
Updated: 18th April 2020