What information does the Application obtain?
- User Provided Information. The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some features offered by the Application unless you register. When you register and use the Application, you generally provide your email address, username and password. You also provide your email when you contact me. This information is used only for registration, purposes directly related to the phrase submission feature and for contact (including technical support). I keep your email address strictly confidential. I NEVER share your email with advertisers.
- Automatically Collected Information. In addition, the Application collects certain information automatically:
- information about your device (including, but not limited to manufacturer, model, hardware parameters, operating system version, installed applications etc.),
- user-specific information (advertising id – AAID/GAID, user’s gender, estimated age, interests, language, etc.),
- information about your location (the IP address of your device, GPS position, Wi-Fi access points nearby, Bluetooth beacons in your vicinity, cell towers around you, etc.),
- information about the way you use the Application (including your in-app settings, crash data, frequently used functions of the App etc.).
The Application may collect the data even when it’s closed and/or not in use.
How do you use information obtained by the Application? Do you share obtained information with third parties?
- I use the information to provide the functionalities of the Application and additional services (e.g. technical support). This data is shared with my service providers. E.g., your location data is used to fetch weather forecast for your location (the weather data provider receives the information about your location and uses to provide weather data for your location). Your email address (if you provided any) is used to create and maintain your account within the Application (the account service provider receives your email address and uses it to provide the account functionality in the Application). If you contact me by email (e.g. for technical support), I’ll keep your address to be able to respond to your message(s) and/or provide important information in the future.
- I use all the information collected by the Application to understand users’ behavior, preferences, how many people use the app, where the users come from, which devices they use the application on etc. and improve the Application, so that it becomes as good as possible for as many users as possible. To make this happen I use external services, provided by third parties and share the information with them.
- I use the Automatically Collected Information (information about your device, user-specific information and information about your location, as defined above) to compensate the costs of the operation of the Application and to allow its continuous development. The Application uses personalized ads and other means of monetization. I cooperate with advertisers (and my other partners) and share the information with them. Thanks to these technologies I can keep most Application’s functionalities free of charge.
- AerisWeather (https://www.aerisweather.com/privacy/),
- AccuWeather (https://www.accuweather.com/en/privacy),
- Dark Sky, an Apple subsidiary (https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy),
- Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners),
- InMobi (https://www.inmobi.com/privacy-policy/),
- AppLovin (https://www.applovin.com/privacy/),
- Chartboost (https://answers.chartboost.com/en-us/articles/200780269),
- Quadrant (https://www.quadrant.io/privacy-policy),
- Monedata (https://monedata.io/privacy-policy).
I may also disclose all the information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when I believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect my rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with my trusted services providers who work on my behalf, do not have an independent use of the information I disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- if the Application gets acquired, merged or sold.
I may also use the information you provided me to contact you from time to provide you with important information and required notices.
What are my opt-out rights?
The Application may provide paid subscriptions. I may limit the amount of data collected from paid subscribers. For more information, please consult the End-User License Agreement (EULA): https://funnyweather.zsuiwal.com/eula.
Other opt-out options may be available in privacy policies of my partners mentioned above. If you opt-out using the method provided by any of my partners, that specific partner will stop collecting your data.
You can also stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstallation processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
I’ll retain the collected data for as long as you use the Application and for some time thereafter. If you’d like me to delete the information that you have provided via the Application, please contact me at [email protected] and I will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all the User Provided Data may be required for the Application to function properly. Please keep in mind, that due to the anonymization process, it’s a common case when I’m unable to identify which data belongs to you, and therefore I can’t delete such data.
The Application shouldn’t be used by children under the age of 16. I do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided me with information without their consent, he or she should contact me at [email protected]. I’ll delete such information from my files within a reasonable time.
I’m concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. I provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect all the information I collect, process and maintain. Additionally, I provide enhanced security for personally identifiable information. Please be aware that, although I endeavor provide reasonable security for information I collect process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about my practices, please contact me via email at [email protected].
Updated: 30th December 2020